Home Insulation Benefits
There are many home insulation benefits. Here are 12 examples:
There are definitely concrete health benefits to insulating your home:
- Control of mold growth – Molds thrive where there is excessive moisture. Protect your family from harmful exposure to molds by insulating your home and keeping out airborne moisture.
- Superior indoor air quality – The absence of adequate insulation can mean an indoor air full of dust, pollutants, moisture, and fumes.
- Less respiratory irritants – An effective insulation can safely restrict the entry of common irritants that can trigger asthma and allergy episodes.
Create a pleasant and comfortable home with Polar Spray Foam Insulation:
- Peaceful home – Minimize the noise level inside your home from both internal and external sources with Polar spray foam insulation.
- Even temperature – Uneven, fluctuating temperatures in different parts of the house can be quickly eliminated with adequate insulation.
- Zero drafts – Unregulated air flow into and from the house can be easily addressed using spray foam insulation.
Polar Spray Foam Insulation offers these financial benefits:
- Quick resale, higher valuation – Economical energy expenditures resulting from sufficient insulation will be a major factor for most prospective home buyers.
- Savings on equipment – Smaller and less-expensive-to-maintain heating and A/C units can easily handle the conditioning requirements of a well-insulated home.
- Lower energy consumption – Save as much as 50 percent on your energy budget with Polar Spray Foam Insulation’s excellent U-value rating and air-sealing performance.
Homeowners benefit when their homes are well-protected and adequately insulated by Polar Spray Foam Insulation:
- Reinforced structure – Homes using Polar spray foam or pour fill insulation on exterior cavity walls and internal dividing walls have vastly improved total structural stability.
- Pest control – The insulation foam in walls and roofs acts as a barrier to wood-chewing or timber-tunneling vermin that make nests inside walls or damage expensive insulation.
- Moisture reduction – Zero airborne moisture can pass through Polar Spray Foam Insulation drastically minimizing the dampness that can damage metal surfaces inside the house.